[yt-users] volume rendering

John ZuHone jzuhone at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 09:09:20 PDT 2014

Unless I'm mistaken, I think what he's getting at is that in whatever version he's running, camera doesn't take the "volume" keyword argument.

Renyue,

Can you send us a script and the exact error message you get?

John ZuHone
Laboratory for High-Energy Astrophysics
NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
8800 Greenbelt Rd., Mail Code 662