[yt-users] pyx install error

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 11:54:27 PDT 2014

Hi Junhwan,

You might have more success installing pyx directly from source.  You will
need to download the source distribution tarball and then build and install
it using `python setup.py install`.  When I tried to install pyx recently I
discovered that the most recent version dropped support for python 2
entirely, so you may need to use a slightly older version if you want to
use pyx from within yt.

-Nathan