[yt-users] halo finding on gadget snapshots

Desika Narayanan dnarayan at haverford.edu
Tue Jun 24 12:57:07 PDT 2014

Hi Hilary and Nathan,

Thanks a lot for the info on the new 3.0 halo modules.

I tried running your script, Hilary, and got the following errors:
http://paste.yt-project.org/show/4831/

Any thoughts/help would be greatly appreciated!  I can re-run with
increased log level like Nathan mentioned if that's useful.

thanks,
desika