[yt-users] cloud in cell mesh construction for particle data

Brendan Griffen brendan.f.griffen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 13:16:20 PDT 2014

OK great. It is very low resolution but it worked. Thanks for all your
help. My higher resolution run 1024^3 in 100 Mpc seems to crash on 128GB
memory machine. I might have to look elsewhere.

Also, I normally use Canopy distribution but I just use an alias to loadyt
which erases my PYTHONPATH and I can't access scipy and a few other
libraries any more. What is the best practice here? Should I just manually
export PYTHONPATH and point to the libraries need in canopy or can they
play nice together?

Thanks.

BG

.[image: Inline image 1]