[yt-users] About using mapserver

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 07:01:26 PDT 2014

Hi Jia-Hung,

If you connect remotely, you have to forward the port.  One way to do
this on the fly is to press enter a few times, then type

~C

this will show a prompt like ssh>  .  At this prompt, type:

-L 8080:localhost:8080

You can also initiate your ssh connection with ssh -L
8080:localhost:8080 username at host

-Matt