[yt-users] Unstructured grid yt support‏‏ -question

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 04:45:29 PDT 2014

Hi Ariadna,

Sorry for the delay in my reply.  I think that there might need to be
a slight modification to the script I sent to get it working for your
data.  Ultimately, none of the reshaping/loading/etc matter -- the end
result, where you supply particle_position_x, particle_position_y, and
particle_position_z is the important part.  Do you think that it would
be feasible to do that with your data?  And, are your data values
vertex defined or cell-center defined?  If the former, the technique I
showed should work, but if the latter, there is likely a much easier
technique to use.

Today I'm going to have limited availability, but perhaps we could set
up a time on Thursday or Friday to go over this in our IRC channel,
with lower latency responses?

-Matt