[yt-users] Field list when loading GadgetStaticOutput

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 09:25:47 PDT 2014

Hi Daniel,

Ah, that looks like the old deprecated repo.  It's not up to date.
Try switching your path in your .hg/hgrc from the "yt-3.0" repository
to the "yt" repository and yt update again?

We want to get rid of the repo and redirect, but there's currently no
option to do that that also retains PR comments and code review.

-Matt