[yt-users] About using mapserver

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 07:27:34 PDT 2014

Hi Jia-Hung,

Glad it worked for you!

Colorbars are somewhat tricky because they require global knowledge,
but each tile is generated independently.  Ben Keller, Sam Skillman
and Nathan Goldbaum were working on a widget for IPython that would
provide something like htat.  For specific positions, you should be
able to specify the coordinate of a slice, but it's not possible right
now to do it more generally during the course of the exploration.
--help should describe how to make projections, change coordinate of
slice, etc etc.

-Matt