[yt-users] region_strict

Markus Haider markus.haider at uibk.ac.at
Tue Jul 15 05:38:21 PDT 2014

Hi,

As before, I am trying to get a script working in yt-3.0, and have the
following problem:
I use the following command

In [6]: dregion = ff.h.region_strict(c_coords, c_coords-width/2.,c_coords+width/2.)

and get

/home/markus/yt-x86_64/src/yt-hg/yt/data_objects/static_output.py in __getattr__(self, name)

      94             pdb.set_trace()

      95             return getattr(self.ds.index, name)

---> 96         raise AttributeError

      97

      98 def requires_index(attr_name):

AttributeError:

what could be the problem? Also, what would be the best way to debug
this? I tried inserting a print statement and a pdb.set_trace() at said
line, but this does not affect the behaviour.

Cheers,
Markus