[yt-users] Particle filters and subsequent particle deposition

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 10:40:57 PDT 2014

Hi Cameron,

So, I've now also dug in.  I think what happens is that the particle
fields plugin never gets re-called.  This is the function
particle_deposition_functions, which should get called by
setup_particle_fields, which gets called by setup_particle_type.  So I
don't know why it's not getting called for you.  Are you sure it's not
getting called, and is not just not registering it?  Is the field in
ds.field_info.keys() ?

-Matt