[yt-users] memory error

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 11:33:16 PDT 2014

Hi Juan,

There is more information about this sort of error here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6998083/python-causing-ioerror-errno-28-no-space-left-on-device-results-32766-h

Is this a cluster?  Some supercomputing clusters implement hard inode
limits that could cause a crash like this.

Looking at your traceback, it appears that this error happened when
matplotlib was trying to close a file.  Is there a chance that you're close
to running out of disk space on your hard drive?

Sorry I can't be more helpful.  If you have one, you may want to bring this
up with your sysadmin.

-Nathan