[yt-users] RAMSES halo profiling error

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 08:54:02 PST 2014

Hi David,

Ah, looks like an oversight on my part!  I've issued a PR, and
requested that Britton review it, as he manages most of hte halo
profiling stuff.  There is one remaining call, if you ask to center on
the maximum velocity of the halo, which I am not yet sure how to
remove.  So if once this is accepted you still get the error, we can
bump up the timescale of fixing that, but for now I am going to hold
off as I don't have a good solution.

PR:  https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/pull-request/694/removing-calls-to-_grids-as-we-no-longer/diff

-Matt