[yt-users] Setting x and y limits in PhasePlot

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 13:54:00 PST 2014

Looking over the code, I think this has yet to be implemented.

This probably needs to be a member function of the `PhasePlotMPL` class,
which would make it possible to do something like:

field = 'Density'
plot_container = PhasePlot(...)
plot = plot_container[field]
plot.set_xlim(low, high)

Other common operations, like a toggle for log-scaling the x and y axes,
might also be useful.

-Nathan