[yt-users] ProjectionTransferFunction with Camera

Munier Azzam Salem msalem at astro.columbia.edu
Wed Jan 29 07:58:39 PST 2014

Hi Sam,

     Thanks for the options! Ultimately, I'd like to use a
PerspectiveCamera object to do these projections (I'd like to do a
non-orthographic projection, using rays that converge to a focal point ...
which is what pulled me away from standard OffAxisProjections in the first
place).

Do you think it's easy for me to copy and modify the ProjectionCamera class
to either inherit from ProjectionCamera, rather than Camera?

Munier

Munier A. Salem // 845.489.6450