[yt-users] Two Point Correlation Function in yt 3.0 with RAMSES

David Sullivan D.Sullivan at sussex.ac.uk
Wed Jan 29 07:28:02 PST 2014

Hi all,

I’m trying to compute the two point halo correlation function for RAMSES data using the code found at http://yt-project.org/docs/2.6/analyzing/analysis_modules/two_point_functions.html (I’ve already run HOP and written to HopAnalysis.out). I get an error saying ‘add_tree’ is not defined, but yt.utilities.kdtree is imported and build properly. Is this feature working in version 3.0?

Many thanks,
David

P.S Sorry if this gets duplicated as I accidentally tried to send this with an unregistered e-mail