[yt-users] Perspective Camera / Spherical Projections

Munier Azzam Salem msalem at astro.columbia.edu
Tue Jan 28 07:24:49 PST 2014

Hey Guys,

       I'm running a simulation of the Large Magellanic Clouds and would
like to produce projections of the system as would be seen from the solar
neighborhood (i.e., actual observations!).

           I'm thus looking to create projections in spherical coordinates
from a point that happens to lie a factor of unity beyond my simulation
box. I believe the camera objects can help me out here and I've messed
around with all_sky plots. But the PerspectiveCamera class
looks particularly useful. Unfortunately I could find any documentation for
this class. Anyone have some advice on how to use this?

     thanks!
         Munier

--
Munier A. Salem // 845.489.6450