[yt-users] chemical species abundances discrepancy

Stefano Bovino poetaste at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 09:20:47 PST 2014

Hi Matt,
thanks for the quick reply.
I'm using simple data from the enzo Collapse Test (27).
It seems is mainly related to the size of the sphere I'm taking... but I
don't know.

Here following a piece of my script:

 pf3=load("DD0003/DD0003")
c3= pf3.h.find_max("Density")[1]
sph3 = pf3.h.sphere(c3, (100, 'pc'))
prof3.add_fields("H2I_Density")
prof3.add_fields("H2I_Fraction")
prof3.add_fields("Radius")

d_ax2.loglog(prof3['Radius'], prof3['H2I_Density']/prof3['Density'],
            lw=1.5, linestyle='--', color='r')
d_ax2.loglog(prof3['Radius'], prof3['H2I_Fraction'],
            lw=1.5, linestyle=':', color='y')

Thanks in advance
Stefano