[yt-users] combining read in files in yt

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 10:11:13 PST 2014

You should be able to do this, although you'll probably have to do it
manually. I'm not aware of such capability within yt at the moment.

I've done surgery like this on Enzo files using h5py without issues in
the past. You'll have to ensure that you not only concatenate the
particle lists in the new combined file, but that the header metadata
is also updated to match the size of the new data.

-Nathan