[yt-users] Lightray object creation problem

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 04:26:40 PST 2014

Hi Geoffrey and Pengfei,

HistoryDumps seem to be poorly documented in the Enzo documentation, so I
couldn't quite tell how they are used, but they appear to work very similar
to the regular time data dumps.  If that is true, then I think you should
be able to make things work by adding the following lines to your
simulation parameter file:
DataDumpName = HD
DataDumpDir = HD
If you try your light ray script again with those changes in the parameter
file you use to make your light rays and add the "find_outputs=True"
keyword, it should work.

Britton