[yt-users] Lightray object creation problem

Pengfei Chen madcpf at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 18:57:51 PST 2014

Hi all,

I've got enough history dumps and some redshift dumps from Enzo but when I
tried to use them to create a lightray object, I got a problem:

The code I use is:

lr = LightRay("/scratch/01041/tg802953/BKGRD800B/HD4760/HD4760",
              'Enzo', 3.0, 5.0,
              use_minimum_datasets=True)

And I have enough HDXXXX datasets. But I still get the following error:

P000 yt : [ERROR    ] 2014-02-06 20:32:53,057 Cosmology splice incomplete
due to insufficient data outputs.

I've done this with another simulation which has enough RDXXXX outputs
before and it worked well. So I wonder how could the LightRay recognize
HDXXXX datasets.

Thanks,

Pengfei