[yt-users] Fisheye camera problems

Sam Skillman samskillman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 15:11:22 PST 2014

Hi Munier,

I was able to get your script to run (and haveby adding the following line
after the yt.mods line:

from yt.visualization.volume_rendering.api import FisheyeCamera

You also want to change the way the images is saved to any of the following:

# Save the image
im = cam.snapshot('test1.png')
im.write_png('test2.png')
cam.save_image(im, 'figures/fisheye_mosaic.png')

I think we just never added it to the list of pieces that you get from
yt.mods.

Let us know if that works.

I'm not completely surprised that the MosaicFisheye is out of whack. I'm
afraid I can't fix that at the moment, but if you wouldn't mind filing an
issue and assigning it to me that'd be great.

Best,
Sam