[yt-users] Fisheye camera problems

Munier Azzam Salem msalem at astro.columbia.edu
Thu Feb 6 14:35:42 PST 2014

Hey Guys,

   I'm trying to run the FisheyeCamera, and got an error that the class
cannot be found:

*  File "fisheye.py", line 28, in <module>*
*    cam = FisheyeCamera(c, radius, fov, N,*
*NameError: name 'FisheyeCamera' is not defined*

       I thought this might be because it was not added to the
data_object_registry, so I tried adding it and rebuilding:

*data_object_registry["FisheyeCamera"] = FisheyeCamera*

    but still no dice :/ Any insights here?

      I also noticed the MosaicFishEye (which I'm guessing helps you render
on multiple projectors?), while properly linked up, throws an error,
because it calls the function VectorPlane(), in the amr_utils module, which
appears to no longer exist in the dev repo.

     My script's up here <http://pastebin.com/PK0djMtG>.

        thanks!
             Munier

--