[yt-users] Two Point Correlation Function in yt 3.0 with RAMSES

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 07:16:02 PST 2014

Hi David,

Sorry it's not working for you, and I apologize for my delay!  I've
found a few things.

The first is that with the current Forthon, I had to make a change to
the Makefile, which I've pinged Kacper about.  On my system I had to
add "-f fKD.f90" to the Forthon command.

The second is the add_tree command and a few others seem to have
changed in namespace recently.  I'm not sure this is a yt thing rather
than a Forthon thing.  Anyway, you can put this at the top of your
script:

fKD = fKDpy.fKD

and it should get you a long ways there.  You'll also need to prefix
these function calls with fKD:

add_tree
create_tree
find_many_r_nearest
free_tree

Here's the script I was able to run to the point of computing things:

http://paste.yt-project.org/show/4268/

Although, it took a really long time and I ended up terminating it.  I
was a bit surprised!

-Matt