[yt-users] Inconsistent yt logging in IPython console vs notebook

John ZuHone jzuhone at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 17:18:47 PST 2014

I agree with you that we don’t necessarily need or want INFO messages filling up the notebook, but I actually find the default logger format for the notebook kind of ugly (yes, I realize how ridiculous that sounds even as I type it). I suppose that I could just change the default in the config file.