[yt-users] Difficulties saving as eps

Daniel Fenn dsfenn at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 13:44:41 PST 2014

Thanks Nathan. I have reproduced the error using the Sedov 3D dataset, and
I'll file a bug report. I had originally tried just appending ".eps" to the
filename, as you suggested, but for some reason the quality was really
low--especially for text. I had better luck with the quality using just
".ps", but there seemed to be some bounding box issues, as the axes and
colorbar were cut off.