[yt-users] Cosmological parameters necessary to run synthetic spectrum?

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 13:59:29 PST 2014

Hi Brian and Nick,

Can you share with us the errors you're seeing?

It's likely that no one has tried to do what you're doing before.  To get
it to work, it might just be necessary to make some adjustments to the
absorption spectrum machinery in the case when we detect a non-cosmological
dataset. That will require making some modifications to yt, but that's ok!

It looks like the absorption spectrum analysis module *has* seen some
updates for yt-3.0, so you may also want to try again in the latest version
of the codebase.  I haven't personally used it - it looks like Hillary Egan
was the last person to touch the code.

-Nathan