[yt-users] yt basic visualization for gadget output

Junhwan Choi (최준환) choi.junhwan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 20:58:02 PST 2014

Thank you Nathan,

I change Density to density and still experience the errors.
I paste the error message on https://bpaste.net/show/bfff704acb9c
However, I would like to see some basic documents regarding this
issue, if there is any new tip for particle data dealing in yt.
For example, I would like to know how to make dark matter density
field and something more.

Thank you,
Junhwan

On Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 10:51 PM, Nathan Goldbaum <nathan12343 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 8:48 PM, Nathan Goldbaum <nathan12343 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>

>> On Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 8:46 PM, Junhwan Choi (최준환)
>> <choi.junhwan at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi yt users and developers:
>>>
>>> I try to use yt to visualize my gadget output (hdf5 format).
>>> I made following simple script:
>>> import matplotlib as matplotlib
>>> matplotlib.use('Agg')
>>> import matplotlib.pylab as pylab