[yt-users] Changing the default logging

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 08:13:13 PST 2014

Hi Dave,

Yes, these should probably just be changed everywhere.  This is
something that, because of the way fields are defined, can be a bit
tricky to do universally.  I'll take a look and see if we can come up
with a way to do.

-Mat

PS Suoqing Ji just added a symmetric log plot that should turn on by
default.  :)