[yt-users] Running yt in parallel on a subset of available processes

Daniel Fenn dsfenn at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 16:21:00 PST 2014

Ok, thanks for the help--that ended up being pretty easy. Something else
I'm confused about is why the same files appear in two different
directories. There's the hg-yt directory in YT_DIR/src, and then there's
YT_DIR/yt, which seems to be the exact same thing. What's the difference
between them?

Another question--will the fork that I created be updated with future
changes to the code, or do I have to manually update it, and, if so, how?

Thanks for your help,

Dan