[yt-users] yt/mpi4py on oak ridge cray machines

Michael Zingale michael.zingale at stonybrook.edu
Wed Aug 13 08:29:47 PDT 2014

Matt, now that 3.0 is out, perhaps it's time to start contacting the
various centers and push for a central install of yt?

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 11:21 AM, Matthew Turk <matthewturk at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> I've recently been using Titan and have found it more efficient to
> build my own mpi4py and python, with the install script.
>
> -Matt
>
> On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 9:16 AM, David Sullivan <D.Sullivan at sussex.ac.uk>
> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I’ve been trying to build yt and mpi4py on the cray machines at oak ridge
> > and came across this old thread in the mailing list:
> >
> http://lists.spacepope.org/pipermail/yt-users-spacepope.org/2013-December/019903.html
> >
> > I was just wondering if anyone had managed this since? If so, what the
> best
> > approach is (system python or install script)?
> >
> > Many thanks,
> > David

Michael Zingale
Associate Professor

Dept. of Physics & Astronomy • Stony Brook University • Stony Brook, NY
11794-3800
*phone*:  631-632-8225
*e-mail*: Michael.Zingale at stonybrook.edu
*web*: http://www.astro.sunysb.edu/mzingale