[yt-users] Loading gadget snapshot

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 15:44:51 PDT 2014

Ah yes, that's right. Someone needs to implement a way to distinguish
between gadget binary files (by parsing the header?) and any old random
file.  A pull request that implements this would be very welcome. We have
implemented a way to do this for tipsy binary files, so I think it's just a
matter of doing the work to get that in place.