[yt-users] quick question

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 03:40:07 PDT 2014

Hi Dan,

The load_hexahedral_mesh option will handle arbitrarily spaced
coordinate systems.  It accepts the cell boundaries and the cell
values (so there must be N+1 boundaries) and the argument
geometry='spherical' will then have it interpret them as spherical
coordinates.  That should work to get log spaced radius zones.

-Matt