[yt-users] Question about 2D phase plot limits

Brian O'Shea bwoshea at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 09:04:15 PDT 2014

Hi Matt,

Ah, gotcha - thanks!  I also spoke to Hilary on #yt, which was helpful.
 So, to clarify, is the appropriate thing to do in this case, then, to
create a profile by:

profile =
create_profile(ad,bin_fields=["Baryon_Overdensity","Temperature"],n=[256,256],fields=["CellMassMsun"])

edit the profile.x and profile.y arrays directly so that they have the
limits I want, by say:

profile.x = np.logspace(-1,5,256)

(and similarly for y),

and then pass it into PhasePlot?