[yt-users] Problems using Rockstar in yt

David Sullivan D.Sullivan at sussex.ac.uk
Tue Aug 12 03:52:38 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I also get the same error as Cameron when trying to run rockstar with mpi:

http://paste.yt-project.org/show/5019/

I’m using a ramses dataset (not sure if this is supported, but couldn’t see any clear evidence that it isn’t) and the following script:

mpirun -np 4 --mca btl ^openib python run_rockstar.py --parallel
http://paste.yt-project.org/show/5020/

I followed the same install instructions as Cameron, but I’m using a Linux cluster running CentOS. Appreciate any help!

Cheers,
David