[yt-users] Ramses without hydro

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 12:57:39 PDT 2014

Hi Marcelo,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble.  I haven't done much with RAMSES
dark matter only simulations, but I think that Ji-hoon Kim may have in
support of the AGORA project.  Additionally, others here might have
some experience.

In general, we are happy to help get things working and running --
this seems like a genuine bug which we will need to address.  Can you
post the full traceback?

-Matt