[yt-users] Problem with annotate_contour() callback on OffAxisProjectionPlots

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 18:50:57 PDT 2014

This commit puts together the plumbing necessary to get Matt's proposed fix
to proceed without throwing AttributeErrors:

https://bitbucket.org/ngoldbaum/yt/commits/3b5b687182b1a51fb2aa46d879dc338c76b46ac4

No guarantees of correctness - in particular I think you'll need to take
care to make sure the orientations are what you expect by specifying a
north vector.

Cameron if those changes work for you can you bundle my and Matt's changes
into a pull request?

-Nathan