[yt-users] Freeprocessing

tom fogal tfogal at sci.utah.edu
Wed Apr 30 08:11:59 PDT 2014

Hi all, I'm Tom; new here, but I've been lurking on #yt (and #enzo)
for a while now.  My group and I created an in situ visualization tool
that we're calling "Freeprocessing", and a few of you helped me hook it
up to yt for a publication.  Thanks for all your help---that paper was
recently accepted! :-)

Now that the edits are in, I'd like to delve into the problem deeper
and hopefully expand on the 'proof of concept' we had used in the
paper.  If you could give it a try, I'd love to get people's thoughts
on future directions, or even just issues we could address.

More info on the website:

  https://tfogal.github.io/freeprocessing/

I'm "tfogal" on freenode/#yt and would love to chat with some of you
there, but email works if you're not the IRC type.

Thanks!

-tom