[yt-users] draw_domain failure

Sam Skillman samskillman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 13:54:43 PDT 2014

Hi Chang-Goo,

Sorry to hear it isn't working. Could you elaborate on a few pieces:

1. What version of yt are you using?  From your original traceback I'm
assuming a very recent version, but could you send along the results of "hg
summary"?

2. Does the code fail in some new way, or do the wireframes just not show
up on the image?

3. What is pf.domain_width for your simulation?  If it is much more than
600, its possible that you are just zoomed in so far that you can't see the
domain wireframe.

Thanks,
Sam