[yt-users] AbsorptionSpectrum in Parallel

Hilary Egan hilaryye at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 16:52:28 PDT 2014

Hi Claire,

This is really easy using the yt parallel_objects function! Since the
spectra are all independent of one another you can just assign one process
to each spectrum, which parallel_objects does for you if you add it to your
loop. Here's an example of how you would use this:
http://paste.yt-project.org/show/4480/ .

Hope that helps!
-Hilary