[yt-users] Problem with annotate_contour() callback on OffAxisProjectionPlots

Cameron Hummels chummels at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 13:11:01 PDT 2014

Hey everyone,

I have an unusual problem that I cannot seem to work out.  I'm trying to
generate a set of contours on an OffAxisProjectionPlot using the underlying
data from another OffAxisProjectionPlot (i.e. a different data_source).  I
can get this working A-OK when I just use the ProjectionPlot class, but
when I attempt to use the OffAxisProjectionPlot, I encounter problems.

I made a small script demonstrating this problem, as well as the success
when this method is applied to a ProjectionPlot object.  Any suggestions?

Note, this is yt 2.x dev.  Here is the script:

http://paste.yt-project.org/show/4459/

Cameron

--
Cameron Hummels