[yt-users] Colormaps

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 15:23:45 PDT 2013

Hey Elizabeth,

I think the easiest way to do that would be something like:

slc = SlicePlot(pf, 2, 'Density')
slc.set_cmap('Density', 'Haze')

This is covered in the advanced cookbook recipes, although I agree it needs
to be better documented.  I have an open issue about this (
https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issue/579/plot-window-modifying-functions-need-to-be)
and plan to fix it during the docs sprint we've scheduled for october.

The API docs are missing from the ReadTheDocs build.  They should be
available on yt-project.org/docs/dev though.