[yt-users] accessing colorbar directly

Luigi Iapichino luigi at uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Sep 25 08:22:55 PDT 2013

Dear all,

I am in the process of moving most of my visualisation scripts from
PlotCollection to the PlotWindow interface. One feature that now I am not
able to find is the capability of customising the tick values in the colorbar
of a plot. Inspired by the example script found in

http://yt-project.org/docs/2.5/cookbook/simple_plots.html#accessing-and-modifying-plots-directly ,

I was thinking about interacting with a matplotlib object directly, but I am
not able to find a suitable one. Could you please suggest me a workaround for
this issue?
Thanks in advance,

  Luigi

Luigi Iapichino
Universität Heidelberg, Zentrum für Astronomie
Institut für Theoretische Astrophysik
Philosophenweg 12, D-69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel: +49 6221 548983, Fax: +49 6221 544221
e-mail: luigi at uni-heidelberg.de