[yt-users] yt installation crash

Platon, Tudor tplaton at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 17 09:30:37 PDT 2013

Hello,

I am getting the error while running $ bash install_script.sh
It appears that the ZeroMQ is causing trouble, here are the lines printed
in the terminal Installing distribute
Installing pip
Installing ZeroMQ
        FAILURE REPORT:

make[2]: Nothing to be done for `install-exec-am'.
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `install-data-am'.
Making install in tests
  CXX    test_disconnect_inproc.o
test_disconnect_inproc.cpp: In function ‘int main(int, char**)’:
test_disconnect_inproc.cpp:48: error: ‘strndup’ was not declared in this
scope
test_disconnect_inproc.cpp:52: error: ‘strndup’ was not declared in this
scope
test_disconnect_inproc.cpp:72: error: ‘strndup’ was not declared in this
scope
make[1]: *** [test_disconnect_inproc.o] Error 1
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

Failure.  Check /Users/tplaton/yt-i386/yt_install.log.  The last 10 lines
are above.

I had difficulties uploading the log file as it was to big.

Thank you,
Tudor