[yt-users] Custom made annotations on a slice plot

trobolo dinni trobolo.trobolo.dinni5 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 18:51:30 PDT 2013

Dear yt mailing list,

I would like to ask a question about the annotations on the slice plots
since I was unable to find a solution or any clue about it in the mailing
list and the documentation.

I selected an ellipsoid region of my simulation through the
"pf.h.ellipsoid" container, this region has particular properties and I
would like to highlight it in a density slice plot by by annotating the
contour of the ellipsoid (resulting in an image similar to those obtained
by annotating a sphere, but with the ellipse instead).

Is there a way to achieve this result?

Thanks,
                  Roberto