[yt-users] Colormaps

Elizabeth Tasker tasker at astro1.sci.hokudai.ac.jp
Fri Sep 6 15:15:27 PDT 2013

Hey, this is awesome!

Could we add an example of how to specify a colormap for a slice?

Is it:

SlicePlot(pf, 2, "Density", plot_args=dict(cmap='Haze'))

or

SlicePlot(pf, 2, "Density", cmap='Haze')

or something for the whole script, like through map_to_colormap?

?

Did the descriptions of each function that show the available arguments get removed from the docs? It doesn't seem to come up when I search anymore.

Elizabeth