[yt-users] Ramses data support

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 00:54:38 PDT 2013

Hi Romain,

This looks like yt 2.X.  The 3.0 version should work.  You can switch to
3.0 by doing:

cd $YT_DEST/src/yt-hg/
hg pull http://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt-3.0
hg up -C yt-3.0
python2.7 setup.py build_ext -i -f

That'll get you on 3.0, which (I just checked) does work with all RAMSES
data I have on hand.  If it continues not to work, I'd like to take a
closer look to fix it up.  Sorry about the problems between 2.X/3.0; I
think we ought to totally disable RAMSES in 2.x so that this doesn't happen
in the future.

-Matt