[yt-users] Blocky Projections with RAMSES data when log=True

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 06:11:36 PDT 2013

Hi Mike,

The stable branch of yt probably doesn't work with RAMSES anymore... I
think we even disabled it recently.

However, the 3.0 branch (listed as "bleeding edge" on the website) full
supports Ramses and is considerably faster and more memory conservative.
I'd suggest you give it a shot - at this point it's quite stable and
production ready. The docs are still lagging but that's next up; for Ramses
it should be mostly identical in usage. If you do run into any trouble,
drop a line here?

Matt