[yt-users] reading joined vtk from Athena in yt

Stephanie Tonnesen stonnes at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 11:54:03 PDT 2013

Hi Sasha,

I can try and take a look at it with you next week at Princeton if you'd
like.  For now, can you open your vtk file and make sure all the header
info is what you expect?  The DIMENSIONS and CELL_DATA are correct for a
800 x 2000 file.  Can you see what pf.h.fields it is reading in?  I would
expect that if there is a problem (in more than that single print-out), the
fields list is going to end up messed up, possibly with just one field
listed.

Stephanie
(Rm 6 in Peyton)