[yt-users] Parallel yt on Kraken

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 10:03:23 PDT 2013

Hi Hilary,

This is increasingly looking like a matplotlib bug -- but there is one
other thing you could try.  Looking at the matplotlib source, it looks
like it checks HOME, USERPROFILE and TMP to see if they are None.  So
you could try setting one of those three variables to the current
working directory of your script.  Otherwise, maybe file an issue with
matplotlib?

Sorry ... :(

-Matt