[yt-users] Parallel yt on Kraken

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 06:22:52 PDT 2013

Hi Hilary,

Yeah ... this is actually a problem with funny home directories and
Matplotlib 1.3.0.  I think this is a problem specific to machines
where the home directories aren't visible.  You may be able to either
set the environment variable XDG_CONFIG_HOME to the working directory
for some success.

Additionally, I think that yt.pmods no longer works with matplotlib
1.3.0, too, but it looks like you're using yt.mods, so that's good.

Could you let us know if that works?

-Matt